Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Excuse me

You're telling me that only two people are interested in winning this card signed by Boston goalie Tim Thomas card? Even better, one commented anonymously.

Every hockey fan/hound worth his/her salt must have a Bruins tale to tell. Good or bad. Old or new. Black or Gold.

Bonus points awarded for any University of Vermont tales, too.

While you're at it, feel free to test your hockey knowledge. And don't be afraid to exercise your right to vote in Hound Central 4.0's latest poll.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying very hard to enter the contest as i am a HUGE Bruins Fan. My best hockey story was when Joe Thornton was about 17. I went to the old Ice House in London to get him. He came out ( I was the only guy there before the game) and signed all I had and then he asked me who on his team that I needed. He was so nice about signing and I have gotten him since and he is just as nice. Last year I took my daughter to San Jose and his parents got us down under to meet the players and Joe focused completely on my daughter first before even talking to his parents! morphan@sympatico.ca

Puckhound said...

Mark:
Thanks for entering. Joey's one of our favorites, too.

Your package arrived in the mail yesterday.

We'll be in touch.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

yeah ronnie that other anonymous was me. Not really a good story, but it was all I had and it is true. Thanks again for your awesome blog