Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gallery: Pittsburgh Penguins II

Want to see pictures of Pittsburgh's Big Three -- Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Marc-Andre Fleury? Me, too.

For the second time this season, not only did I not get an autograph from these guys, but I missed on opportunity to take photos of them signing. Oh, well, there's always next season. And the season after that. And the season after that.

For Crosby and Fleury, it's my own darn fault. Had both of them within the eyesight, but was more interested in trying to get their autographs. Next time, I promise, I'll try harder. I never saw Malkin.

I hope these will suffice. If not, here's the first Penguins gallery.

Center Jordan Staal, developing a reputation for a tough autograph, surprised us when he came over to sign for the crowd assembled before the Penguins morning skate.

Right winger Petr Sykora has always been a decent signer.

When goalie Mathieu Garon appeared from a different entrance, a few hounds wondered whether it was a diversionary tactic, allowing other players to leave unnoticed.

Defenseman Philippe Boucher will sign more than one item.

Player-turned-announcer Phil Bourque always draws a crowd.

No comments: