Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nineteen out of 20

I used to pride myself on being able to identify most any signature that Colin got on one of his team sheets. I'm not so sure I'm able to do that anymore.

For the life of me, I can't tell which member of the Buffalo Sabres signed the bottom left corner of this sheet yesterday before heading off to play the Tampa Bay Lightning.

I'm hoping it's Derek Roy, but I've never seen a sloppy Roy autograph like that.

What I can say, though, is that these players and coaches did sign:

Tim Connolly, Matt Ellis, Paul Gaustad, Jochen Hecht, Ales Kotalik (top center), Patrick Lalime, Toni Lydman, Clarke MacArthur, Ryan Miller (above and to the left of the "30"), Teppo Numminen (atop the Buffaslug's head), Nathan Paetsch, Daniel Paille, James Patrick, Jason Pominville (to the right of Miller's signature), Craig Rivet, Lindy Ruff, Jaroslav Spacek, Drew Stafford (under "Sabres") and Thomas Vanek (above, and to the top right of that undecipherable scribble).

Anyone out there in hockey hounding land recognize it?

1 comment:

Collectible Sigs said...

Good job racking up the Sabres. I remember when they came into town last season, they were a pretty good signing team.