Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another platform


As promised, both here in Hockey Bay and in Dallas, here's a sneak peak at my latest article for Beckett publications. This article, in the Feb./March 2009 edition of Beckett Hockey, articulates a puck-hungry hound's newfound appreciation for today's NHL tough guys.

The magazine hit newstands earlier today.

Just a couple weeks ago, the February 2009 edition of Beckett Sports Card Monthly recounted my tale of the day Colin scored 50-plus autographs from the Rangers and Lightning.

Going forward, expect a piece on goalies in the next Beckett Hockey.

And, as always, folks, thanks for stopping by. I hope it's worth it.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Finally picked up my copy today. Thanks for the mention!

Think there's any chance Beckett would be interested in an article helping out the beginning autograph hound, similar to my blog entry with advice to a beginner on hounding and TTM'ing from a year or two back? I certainly wouldn't mind reworking it a bit if they could use it.

Puckhound said...

It never hurts to ask. They're doing themed issues for the rest of the year.

As for the article, I was just returning the favor. Thanks again.