Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Be first in line

With only hours to go before Hound Central 4.0's latest and most organized attempt at live blogging, why not get your questions or comments in early? They can be submitted via a comment (preferred) or an e-mail, available at my profile. It'll help us out, if you do, as we'd like to hit the ground running at 10 p.m. EST.

I've heard from Moody, so he's on board, offering insight on hounding from Alaska to Michigan to Georgia and many points in between. Given the hoops of communication that will have to be jumped through, it would be better if questions for Hound Central 4.0's roving Southeast correspondent arrive earlier, rather than later.

I'm still waiting to hear, too, from Al, our Toronto-based correspondent. Even if he can't take part, we can look forward to his Toronto Blue Jays hounding report next week at Baseball Mondays. Baseball in hockey-mad Toronto? Hard to believe, isn't it, the Jays have playing since 1977.

And, yes, I'll be bummed if I can't share my "fish poop" argument.

Remember, the live blogging starts at 10 p.m. EST tomorrow. We'll start answering your questions then. Send some good ones, okay?

2 comments:

History10 said...

i should be around,,,,I'm in.....

Puckhound said...

Cool beans. We'll see you later.