Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bored? Not any more

Excuse me, but I'm wondering whether there's a bit of elitism going on among Hound Central 4.0 readers. Though we've received a respectable number of entries for February's Win this Autograph contest, I'm hoping that the prize -- a dozen autographed cards -- is not the reason behind the fewer entries than in the past.

Granted, this month's winner won't get a puck signed by Hall of Famer Denis Potvin or Minnesota's Mikko Koivu. Still, a dozen autographs is worth two minutes of your time, telling me about your favorite pull from a pack of cards.

Also, Mensa called earlier today. Mensa tells me that it will rescind the membership card of any one who doesn't take a shot at Hound Central 4.0's latest hockey quiz.

So far, only two readers have tapped into their hockey intelligence.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Glad to know my Mensa membership is safe, as I'm one of the two who entered. I think (knowledge yes, memory no).